Sunday, January 10, 2016

2015 Highlights



Happy New Year everyone!

My greeting's quite late and pardon me for not posting much last year! I've been busy and (kinda) suffered from depression. But no worries! I'm feeling okay right now. :) Apparently, I'm more active in Instagram (@nobeeaquino). Speaking of which, I will be sharing with you my most memorable experiences in 2015 through my Instagram posts!

So, here are my picks:




I posted my Ilocos trip with my friends last year and you can read it here


If you want to unwind but do not want to go too far from the metro, I recommend that you go to Nuvali in the near future! 


My first 300 hours of on-the-job training was spent here at Ayala. I took this photo during a metro-wide earthquake drill.


I've always promised myself that I'll watch the UAAP cheerdance competition before I graduate and I stayed true to it! 


And, my last 300 hours of training was spent at the Bureau of Immigration at the NAIA Terminal 2. I miss all my seniors who became my friends. 


Lastly, one of my unforgettable experiences was the annual UST Paskuhan! This is how my university celebrates Christmas. It was held last December 18.  Despite the rain, the  3D Video Mapping (which was launched the first time in school), the annual pyromusical and the concert were all phenomenal!
This is my last Paskuhan as a student since I will be graduating (hopefully!) this year.

Those were the greatest things that happened in 2015! You can follow me at instagram: nobeeaquino.

So, how about you? What are your 2015 highlights? I'd love to know! Share it at the comments.

'Til the next post!

Always Keep the Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment