Saturday, March 21, 2015

Skincare products suggestions, anyone?

If I remember it right, I mentioned on one of my previous Korea posts that I will be publishing my updated skincare routine. Unfortunately, I decided to hold it because I'm having mad breakouts which maybe due to the products I bought in Korea. /weeps in the corner

Apparently I'm researching intensively on what to apply on my face that will hopefully cure my breakouts, and these annoying pimple marks. I get really annoyed and irritated whenever I see zits so I can't help but squeeze'em out with my fingers, which is a big NO-NO.

I have a combination skin- oily t-zone and dry jaw and chin area and suggestions are welcome! :) Just post a comment or send me an e-mail at novee_aquino@yahoo.com

'Til the next post~

Always Keep the Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment