Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My trip to Korea 2014: DAY 4! (Part 1)


Although the temperature is quite higher in Seoul, we still wore 2 layers of clothing and it rained during the early hours. We're on our way to N Seoul Tower or formerly known as Namsan Tower. 


Told ya there's lotsa coffee shops around Seoul. :)) I have observed that most Koreans love coffee most especially the Americano one.  




Dongguk University! 


Foggy Seoul sky.



In the heart of Seoul, is the Namsan Tower.




Our tour in Namsan Tower won't be complete without these love locks! These locks are believed to 'seal' the couples' love for each other. The couples' names are written on the locks along with a message if there's still space. Then the keys are thrown to God-knows-where and (hopefully) the couples who hooked their love locks are still together.


The observatory room, restaurants and souvenir shops are still closed when we went to Namsan so if you and your loved one plan to buy love locks here and enjoy sightseeing, it opens at 10 am:)


Now we're on our way to the Arirang Taekwondo Club


After the Taekwondo experience! Nearly wasn't able take even a photo here! Con of carrying a dslr and not having a smartphone with hd cam. OTL Anyway, I can't believe I broke a wood :))  We were all given a piece of wood and asked to write our wishes. It took me 3 times before I can break it and even though my fist got swollen afterwards, it was nothing compared to the fulfillment and self-confidence I've felt. :)

We were given certificates in which I felt flattered because it has my complete name on it. :)) I feel like a black-belt holder already :))


We then ate lunch at K-Turtle


Shabu-shabu Korean style~


This is the Donghwa Duty Free, where you can buy cosmetics (in bulk) and branded products with the tax already deducted (of course). Me and my friends bought 1 set of Missha BB Cream (3 bb creams) and we were given another one for free! I also bought a set of 10 of Innisfree mask sheets and Innisfree's Olive real essential line. I will be making a review of the cosmetics I bought in Korea.

What I really like when buying Korean cosmetics is the freebies! (lol) Usually when you spend over $30 you get samples of their products. I can say that Korea is very abundant in and generous of their cosmetics. Koreans do really value beauty inside and out.  







The Seoul Metropolitan Area is the larger version of the Bonifacio Global City (BGC) in the Philippines (atleast for me). 


We're on our way to Gyeongbokgung! Stay tuned on the 2nd part!


Always Keep the Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment